Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Mysterious Dusk Demon from the realm of ... dusky duskiness?

Hello all,
So my mysterious demon, acquired for almost nothing in an ebay auction, turns out to be a Dusk Realm Demon from Chronopia. I know next to nothing about Chronopia, apart from how they apparently made quite bulky miniatures, but according to the internet there are very few of these painted and showcased online. This is one of them:

Chronopia, Dusk, Demon, Realm, Minotaur

And the concept art - which I much prefer...:

 Both images are from here: http://www.chronopiaworld.com/artikel.php?id=130

I like the look of it, but I do think I will paint mine as a minotaur. A minotaur mutated into a more beefy version - massive growth? - and with chaos armour. Should look cool. Trust me. No, really, it will be fine....

Chronopia has been kind enough to describe what exactly a dusk demon might be:

Dusk Realm Demon

Faction: Devout
Type: Close Combat Individual

Taking its name from the place that spawned it, the Dusk Realm Demon is a brute in every sense of the word. It exists only to kill and maim and while it is given to fits of blinding rage, it commands a keen intellect. These Demons seem at home in the utter dark of the Under Realms and the sweltering twilight of the deep jungles. So hideous is the presence of a Dusk Realm Demon that it causes abject fear in all who encounter it and like its smaller cousin, is capable of devastating attacks with its horned head. A charging Dusk Realm Demon has been known to be able to withstand the charge of a Bull Myrmadon.
Now to find out what a Bull Mymadon is :-).

All the best,
Kasper

2 comments:

  1. I continue to enjoy your site, so I nominated you for a liebster http://dartfrog06mm.blogspot.com/2014/05/thanks.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dartfrog - Thanks! I'll provide some inspired answers once I return from Scotland :-).

      Delete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails