Wednesday 28 May 2014

Help ID'ing this old, massive, Demon?

Hello all,
This beast is a mystery no longer! Thanks to Donogh (from http://apokalypsisrpg.blogspot.dk/), I now know it to be a Dusk Realm Demon from Chronopia: http://www.chronopiaworld.com/artikel.php?id=130



I got this beast in a recent trade and I have no idea what it might be. It is massive and distinct, but unfortunately still undercoated (heavily) in black paint. I hope some of you experts may be able to identify it/him:

Front:
  Left:
 Right:

 Next to an old citadel minotaur:

It is a very chunky mini - quite heavy and solid. I don't think it is a Citadel mini, but to be honest I have no idea who made this beast. Any leads would be much appreciated!

All the best,
Kasper

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kasper,
    It's a Chronopia miniature (now by Prince August) - a Dusk Realm Demon if I recall correctly.

    Cheers
    Donogh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donogh and thanks for your reply. You are spot on; a Dusk Demon it is! I knew an expert would appear :-)
      I hate not knowing what manner of beasts I have and now this one has received a suitable desigation.
      All the best,
      Kasper

      Delete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails