Monday 17 March 2014

Blood Bowl Daemonettes: Gristlewhip joins The Fifty Shades of Purple (X)

Hello all,
As you may remember I've collected and painted one each of the old daemonettes made by games Workshop back when they still did the best stuff on the scene. Now, Gristlewhip alone had escaped my clutches (read my torment here :-)), but in the end she was caught and dragged into service.
So, with great pleasure I can present mrs. Gristlewhip, and with her a complete team:

Gristlewhip, daemonette, games workshop, blood bowl, deamon, demon, painted

Not my favourite of the daemons, but among the better of the sculpts - really like the stocking and her face. The entire team will be up as soon as I receive the new photo studio and give it a test run.

Gristlewhip, daemonette, games workshop, blood bowl, deamon, demon, painted


All the best,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails