Wednesday 11 September 2013

Now *that* is an Ogre!

Howdy folks,
Just saw this new miniature from Kromlech Minatures:

Kromlech, ogre, kingdoms, miniature, Great Devourer, alternative


I must admit to always ahving been curious about the Ogre armies of modern GW times but the miniatures have been a bit on the weird side for me. But this guy? I would love an army of ogres looking like this chap - nasty, chaotic, and ready to rip your entire village to bits!

The chap above is even called the "great devourer" :-).

Well done, Kromlech. Almost (almost) enough to get my money :-).

All the best,
Kasper

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Howdy Sean - now I just need an anonymous donor to buy me an army of these chaps and I can retire happily :-).
      All the best,
      Kasper

      Delete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails