Friday 29 March 2013

80.000 hits! Fapoleon Salutes You!

Hello all,
Amazingly, the blog hit counter passed 80.000 visitors yesterday. 
I would like to thank all the visitors and followers who contributed to this stunning number. I know the blog is silent at the moment, but everything will be better in a few months, so please keep checking for updates! In the meantime, Fapoleon salutes all the brave visitors to this blog:

Fapoleon Napoleon Blog war armies
Heh, couldn't resist not using that brilliant picture for something :-).

Again, thansk for sticking with the blog while I keep working towards submitting my Ph.d., it is taking forever but the deadline is rapidly approaching....

All the best,
Kasper

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, 80K is a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys - I hope to be more active once we reach the 100k mark.
    All the best,
    Kasper

    ReplyDelete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails