Wednesday 29 August 2012

Manliest of Manly Terrain - Beer Coaster terrain!

Hello all,
Today I have the honour of presenting the Manliest of Manly Terrain ever produced! The Beer Coaster Terrain Things! Prepare to want one now!
All that aside, I found that the beerbottles we drink while wargaming had a small tendency to remove some of the flock on my gamingmat, so I figured we needed some proper beercoasters that would fit into the whole terrain look.
So, without any further ado, I give you: BCTTs (Beer Coaster Terrain Thingstm):


 Whats not to love? Combining the two essentials of wargaming; Beer and Terrain!



Missing their most important ingredient, but still looking good.

Now if only we could remember to use them in the heat fo the battle :-)


All the best,
Kasper

5 comments:

  1. ah ah great idea! is it a standard for all rules or each one will have its own measures?
    luca

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! A welcome addition to any games table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On top of good modeling skills, I am pleased to see good taste in beverage choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Nick! And I do believe the choice of beer is the most important part of each wargame - followed closely by army composition etc. :-).

    ReplyDelete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails